Friday 30 December 2016

2017 - Page One

Hey people of the internet

2017 is just around the corner and I thought what better time for me to start my blog than at the start of a new year.

I don't make new year resolutions I'm one of these people who makes a New Years resolution but fails in the first month because I just get bored so this year I'm not going to make any!

This year hasn't been the best for both my own personal reasons and well I'm pretty sure that you know they other reasons why 2016 has just been a complete disaster but 2017 is a whole new year with hundreds of possibilities, the 1st of January is the first page in your very own 365 page book I know you have probably heard that saying before but its so important, one thing I've learnt this year is to not let others write your story your the only one who can determine how the next year is going to go, do things you wouldn't normally do, go places you've never been before and make it the best year yet!

If this year has been bad for you change that start a fresh, if this year has been good one for you then carry that on into next year.

see you soon

Jess x




No comments:

Post a Comment