Wednesday 25 January 2017

Travel Bucket list!

Hello people of the internet

If you read my last post then you will know on of my favourite things to do is to travel so I thought that in this post I would share with you the five top places to go on my travel bucket list.


1) New Zealand  

New Zealand is somewhere thats very special to me as some of my family lived over their a few years ago and not many people know this but me, my mum and dad were actually going to move over to New Zealand but my parents looked at what they could earn in the same jobs they already had and they would of earned less so the sensible decision was to stay in the UK, so that has made me even more determined to go there. New Zealand is such a beautiful country with some stunning views and because I love photography I would just be in my element taking photos. I especially want to go to hobbiton where they filmed the hobbit as I'm obsessed with all things to do with lord of the rings and the hobbit.




2) Disney (Orlando, Florida)

I have been to DisneyWorld before when I was 8 but it has always been a place that I would like to revisit, its just the most magical place I've been to and no matter how old you are your guaranteed to have the best time, I don't just want to go back to the magic kingdom park I want to revisit all the other parks like Epcot, the animal kingdom and hopefully go to universal for the first time.



3) South Africa 

South Africa has always been somewhere I have wanted to go I think it is such a beautiful place which has an amazing scenery. I specifically want to go on a safari, I absolutely love elephants so to see some in the wild would be a dream come true.


4) Italy 

I've always wanted to go to Italy, I just think its a beautiful place, especially go on a gondola its been on my bucket list for ages. I'm also a lover for itallian food it my favourite type of food I'm obsessed with pasta, so Id defiantly would want to try some authentic Italian food.


5) The Maldives

Ive seen so many photos and videos of The Maldives and it looks like the most idilic and relaxing place, Ive always wanted to go snorkelling and scuba diving and The Maldives looks the perfect place to do it. I especially want to stay in one of the little houses right by the ocean I think it would just be the most amazing experience waking up in the morning and being right by the ocean.




So they are the top 5 places on my travel bucket list that I would love to travel to. 
whats on your travel bucket list?
where about in the world would you love to travel to?
let me know in the commets I would love to know 

until next time 
Jess x


No comments:

Post a Comment